We offer a range of online tutoring services and programs to help you achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need, or what it costs?
This is the place to get the information you are looking for.
If you have any more questions feel free to give us a call on 0409 083 909 or contact us with the button below.
Join us on social media!
Call us on 0409 083 909 to book!
One-on-one tutoring costs per hour.
- 1-to-1 60-minute online tutoring lesson with a subject expert
*Lessons that occur on Saturdays or run after 7:00 pm on weeknights will include a 10% surcharge.
What do you get when you book with us?
Our premium tutoring service cannot be beaten, and this is because we are focused on the value we can give to our customers.
Here is what you get when you book a lesson with us.
Inside your lessons
- A qualified tutor with a high level of education and excellent teaching abilities. Our tutors pass a 4-stage process, and must pass a WWCC and a Police Check before they can join our team. Around 3% of tutors that apply end up working with our team.
- All our tutors are proven experts in the fields they tutor in.
- Our high-quality online platforms are easy, effective, and secure. It is as simple as clicking the link we email you.
- Our tutors have access to and use a wide range of pre-approved and curriculum-aligned resources to assist their students. This includes practice exams, outcomes, and tests for years 11 and 12.
- Tailored learning approaches and lessons for each of our students. We work at their pace, at their level and teach the way they learn.
- Our tutors work closely with the Australian National Curriculum for students in prep to year 10
- For years 11 and 12 our tutors work closely with the VCE, HSC, TASC, WACE, SACE, QCE curriculums and syllabus. Depending on the state or territory the student is undertaking their year 11 and 12 studies in.
- One-on-one lessons with our fantastic tutors because we know, that is how students learn best. When booking this kind of service, our students deserve 100% of our tutor’s undivided attention.
- Weekly updates about what happens in the lessons and how the student went (accessible at any time inside your lesson document)
Outside your lessons
- Friendly admin staff to help you with all of your enquiries.
- Reminder calls if you forget about your lesson so you don’t miss out.
- Clear invoicing on the day of your lesson as a reminder and we can create invoices for NDIS, ADF, Salvation Army and other government assistance programs.
- For every lesson, our tutors write and submit custom lesson plans and comment sheets to our founder who goes over them to ensure a high-quality lesson every time. Parents and students have access to these any time they want, just contact our admin staff.
- Our students can log into their lessons at any time and go over what they did with their tutor. They can also write a note or leave comments for their tutor if they would like to focus on a particular area in their next lesson and our tutor will include this in their lesson plans.
- We have tutors for every subject and grade level. So, if you book a few of our tutors you have confidence knowing you can contact our admin staff to make any adjustments you need to your lesson schedule, and all of your tutors will be notified by us. We understand your life is busy and we want to help out where we can.
- A registered business that has operated for over two years and is owned and run by a qualified teacher with seven years of classroom experience. We know what students need to excel and we provide that to the highest standard possible.
- Our student’s education is our top priority
- We will keep your lesson time, day, and tutor regularly booked for you. We understand parents and students are busy and don’t always have the time to book in a tutor every single week. So, we do it for you, unless you tell us otherwise.
- All our tutors are employed and not contracted. This means our tutors work as a team and everyone runs their lessons through the same platforms, with the same standards and access to the same resources. When you book with us, you can be sure of a premium service every time.
- We are Australia wide. No matter where you live, as long as you have a computer and internet, we can help you out!
- Our premium online service cannot be beaten for quality and value.
- Our business is 100% Australian owned and run.
Start seeing the difference today!
|Invoices are issued 7 days in advance|
|Payment is due 24 hours before the lesson|
|Payment is a bank transfer|
|Will you call me if I forget to log into my lesson?||Yes, our admin staff will give you a call if you haven’t logged in after 5 minutes.|
|Can I get a refund if I cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice?||No|
|Can I get a refund if I cancel with more than 24 hours’ notice?||Yes, there may also be the option to reschedule for another lesson in the same week.|
|Can I change the day and time of my lesson?||Yes, if we get more than 24 hours’ notice|
|Will I be charged if I cancel my lesson with 3 hours’ notice||Yes|
|Can I reschedule if I cancel my lesson with 6 hours’ notice or less?||No|
|Can I get a refund if I miss my lesson?||No|
Let’s find you the perfect tutor!
What age group are you looking for a tutor for?