Our English courses offer the best video support for our students. Everything is alligned to the Australian National Curriculum and covers everything students need to know to get their best ATAR.
Each of these courses are broken up into subject categories and it will also tell you what unit the course relates to.
English Creative text response Course
Our course is published on Udemy. Clicking register now will take you to the course.
What will be covered in this course?
- What is a creative writing text response
- How to plan your creative writing text response
- How to identify key themes from a text that you can write about in your narrative.
- Why it is important to keep to the events and themes of the text.
- How to use a blank moment or gap from the text for your creative writing task.
- How to identify and emulate the author’s use of language
- How to use and include reference from the text to support your creative writing task
- How to write a statement of explanation to go with your creative writing task.
- The ways authors create meaning and build the world of the text by responding to different contexts, audiences and purposes
- How to use Metalanguage
What is included in this English course?
- 2-hours of video you can watch while logged into our site
- Content created by experts
- Detailed explanations
- Access to these videos and questions for 3 weeks. Watch them as many times as you like.