Are you looking for Online SACE, HSC, TCE and VCE tutors?
Well, look no further, because Evergreen Tutoring Services is a team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience. Students learn in a variety of ways and we cater to that.
Our lessons are all tailored to fit the needs of the student, including their learning style, pace, and level. We understand that learning is a life long process and so we provide tutors for adults too. It is never to late to grow and refine your skills, whether you are 6 or 67.
We love tutoring and our team does it with a passion.
We have a range of tutors for SACE, HSC, TCE and VCE. First, what subject are you looking for ?
Actually, I wanted a tutor for a differnt age range.
- Don’t leave note-taking to the last minute; start them at the beginning of the year if possible.
- Make sure you ‘understand’ concepts, and don’t rote learn them. A clear understanding of concepts means you will be able to answer a multitude of questions testing the same concept, which is what exams tend to do, so use those past exams to the fullest.
- Always take advantage of study sessions with your teachers and tutors to ask questions one on one. Ask them to mark and explain some of those practice exams you completed.
- Create a study timetable with a list of short term (to-do list for the day) and long terms goals (work that needs to be done each week) preferably in a diary, so you keep on track.
- Maximise study time by reducing procrastination. We recommend turning off your phone and not watching TV while you study as they can be too much of a distraction. Study at the times when your brain functions the best, figure out if that is morning afternoon or night; everyone is different.
- Try to divide your time equally between subjects without neglecting ones you don’t like
What are the benefits of tutoring?
Tutoring doesn’t just improve student grades, understanding and knowledge, the benefits of working with a Tutor are endless. Here are just a few of the ways students benefit from tutoring:
1. One on one attention- One on one attention allows tutors to get to know the students learning style and adapt teaching methods to suit them. In essence, tutors are the students private teacher.
2. Improved work and study habits- These skills will help to set up the student for success over their entire life.
3. Individual and unique learning experience- The student will receive individualised learning experience most students can’t get in a classroom. Our tutors tailor individual lesson plans to suit the students’ needs.
The difference is our tailored approach to learning.
The education of our students is our whole focus. With our tailored approach, every student is assessed and treated as an individual, and from there, lesson plans are crafted just for you. We focus on your learning style, level, and pace to ensure you get the most out of every lesson.
We work closely with the student to identify and correct gaps in their learning.
What other students say
I cant rave enough about these guys :). I highly recommend to anyone in need of extra help.
Julie- Mother of a year 11 student