Our courses offer the best video support for our students. Everything is alligned to the Australian National Curriculum and covers everything students need to know to get their best ATAR.
Each of these courses are broken up into subject categories and it will also tell you what unit the course relates to.
Methods Calculus Course
What will be covered in this course?
- Properties of Anti-derivatives and definite intergrals
- Anti-differentiation by recognition that F ’ (x) = f (x) implies ∫f (x)dx=F(x)+c
- Applications for first and second derivatives part 1
- Applications for first and second derivatives part 2
- Rules of differentiation (FORMULA)
- Rules of differentiation: Part 1 (linearity)
- Rules of differentiation: Part 2 (Product rule)
- Rules of differentiation: Part 3 (Chain rule)
- Rules of differentiation: Part 4 (Quotient rule)
- Average rates of change
- Instantaneous rates of change
- Circular functions
- Integration techniques for Polynomials, exponentials and circular functions
- Polynomial functions
- Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Graphical derivatives and anti-derivatives
- Non stationary critical points
- Stationary critical points turning points. Maxima and Minima part 1
- Stationary critical points turning points. Second derivative test part 2
- Stationary critical points. Inflection points.
- Rational functions
What is included in this course?
- Over 20 videos you can watch while logged into our site
- Content created by experts
- Over 50 practice questions
- Access to these videos and questions for 7 weeks. Watch them as many times as you like.
- Detailed explanations on how to use formula and concepts
For less than $13 a week you can access all these videos and practice questions as often as you like. Total cost is $89.99 and you can access this course for 7 weeks.
How can I access this course?
Anywhere you have wifi! Just log onto our webpage with your registered login and off you go.
How long can I access this course for?
You will have access for 7 weeks and you can watch the videos as many times as you like during that time
What if I want to access the course for longer?
You can re-enrol in this course as many times as you like.