Are you stuck with how to study for your English creative text response?
Perhaps you are stuck with how to study for English in general. Well, you have come to the right place!
The English creative text response component of VCE is one many students struggle with. This is because it is one where students have the most freedom of choice regarding their writing, with the only requirement being that it is based on their text/novel/or movie. The options are so broad it can be hard to know where to begin.
Or perhaps you are the student who is looking to make the most out your marks, and you would like tips, hints, and clear explanations on what the VCAA wants in a high scoring response. Our videos are designed to help you learn what it takes to write a great creative text response.
We know how important it is for students to get fantastic scores on their SACs and outcomes as it can drastically affect their study scores at the end of the year. So we are here to help!
We have made part of our VCE English creative text response course free, just for students just like you.
Get 33% off our whole English Creative text response course
Was $29.99 now $20.00 for a limited time
Year 12 is a difficult year, and we understand the right kind of support can make all the difference.
If you want to get access to more videos like this one and the PDF planner we designed to help you achieve fantastic results on your creative text response you can find it on Udemy. Just click the button above and enrol to start studying with confidence today.
More about our English creative text response course.
Our English creative writing course is designed especially for students who want to get a great score for their year 11 or 12 English creative text response. Like everything in life, the more prepared you are, the better you will perform.
Of course, it requires the right kind of preparation. This short video course is designed by a variety of subject experts, teachers and high ATAR achievers at Evergreen Tutoring Services, and it is the best video support you can find.
Everything is aligned to the Australian Curriculum, including specific outcome requirements from the VCAA regarding what a high scoring response for this task requires. It covers everything students need to know to get their best ATAR.
What will be covered in this course?
- What is a creative writing text response?
- How to plan your creative writing text response
- How to identify key themes from a text that you can write about in your narrative.
- Why it is important to keep to the events and themes of the text.
- Using a blank moment or gap from the text for your creative writing task.
- How to identify and emulate the author’s use of language
- Using and include references from the text to support your creative writing task
- How to write a statement of explanation to go with your creative writing task.
- The ways authors create meaning and build the world of the text by responding to different contexts, audiences and purposes.
- How to use Metalanguage
What is included in this English course?
- 2-hours of video you can watch anytime
- Content created by experts
- Detailed explanations
- A short workbook to guide you through your creative writing task.
Who this course is for:
- VCE students looking to get a great ATAR
- Year 11 and 12 students
- Students looking to improve their creative writing text response
For a short time, we are offering our whole course at 33% off
You can only get this great discount here!
Was $29.99 now $20.00 for a limited time!
Actually, I wanted a tutor
Formal language is a way of articulating your thoughts, ideas, views and beliefs in a professional sounding manner. Formal languageContinue reading “How to use Formal Language in your writing”
In year 11 and 12 English and Media Studies classes, you will often analyse the movies of Alfred Hitchcock. HisContinue reading “Year 12 English- Analysing Alfred Hitchcock.”